A.M. Lost post Jam 3 Release 2 is out !
If you wan't to use the XNA version you must install Microsoft XNA Framework Redistributable 4.0
and OpenAL redist
for the MonoGame version.Update
12/3/2012 : A game launcher is available for MonoGame portUpdate
12/1/2012 : A.M. Lost is now available on Linux !
Changes since the initial version :
- Fixed vocal synthesis (disabled for now)
- Fixed scale on many screens
- Direction arrows are displayed all the time (when the direction exists)
- Music now play ! (Not with MonoGame version, use XNA version)
- Others obscurs and crazy bugs fixed ;)Using launcher
You just have to place the launcher in the same directory of the game and launch it. For now the XNA version don't work with it.